Terms and Conditions
The following agreement between you and Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC includes the terms and conditions under which you may use Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC’s service. If you book our service, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Terms and Conditions
The following agreement between you and Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC includes the terms and conditions under which you may use Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC’s service. If you use our service, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
2. Unauthorized Use. Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC does not offer any services to individuals under the age of 18 years old. By requesting our service, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old. A Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC order may not be placed on behalf of anyone other than you without their informed consent. Additionally, you may not use this site or our services for the purpose of advertising, solicitation, cyber attacks or hacking of any sort, or any form of unethical or illegal activity.
3. Receiving a Delivery. Deliveries will be made to the Resort associated with your order form. If the resort changes after booking, it is your sole responsibility to change this via the initial confirmation email. Modifications to delivery date or resort will not be honored on the JotForm/Grocery Submission List and MUST be edited via the physical booking inside the confirmation email. If the wrong resort is selected for delivery, the order is subject to an additional $10 delivery charge. We are not responsible for any theft, lost/missing, or damaged items after delivery. We guarantee that orders are delivered to the location designated when booking but accept no responsibility for orders after they have been delivered. This includes, but is not limited to, missing items, spoiled/rotten items, perishable food items that have not been kept in a temperature controlled environment, and damage by anyone outside of Vacation Grocery Delivery employees. We accept no liability or responsibility for items that may result in foodborne illnesses or allergic reactions.
4. Alcohol Orders. You are responsible for ensuring that someone over the age of 21 is present at the designated Resort to receive and sign for alcohol orders at the specified time of delivery. We may arrive at any time during the selected two hour delivery window and, due to time and food safety restraints, can only wait for up to 15 minutes. Alcohol orders where an approved guest over 21 years of age and with a valid ID are not present may be subject to forfeiture. If space allows, the alcohol order may be bumped to the next available window, however it is your sole responsibility to ensure someone over the age of 21 with valid ID is present during the next available window to accept the order. Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC and its owners and
employees accept no liability or responsibility for alcohol orders after delivery and it is your sole responsibility to follow Florida Alcohol and Tobacco laws and safe practices.
5. Delays, Changes, and Cancellations. There will be no fee to cancel or change your order or delivery time should you provide at least two full business day’s notice before the start of your delivery window. Delivery fee refunds do not include the credit card processing fee that was paid at the time of booking. Please note that no cancellations or changes can be made within two full business days prior to delivery. After this time, you are solely responsible for the delivery fee, the price of all ordered items, gratuity, and any other applicable fees. Should Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC need to cancel your delivery for any reason, we will likewise provide you with at least 24 hours’ notice except in the event of an emergency. In this case, a full refund will be issued. In the event of delayed/canceled travel within two business days of delivery, you are solely and fully responsible for the delivery fee, the full price of all ordered items, gratuity, and any applicable fees. Each instance may be handled on a case by case basis.
No bank/credit card chargebacks will be honored or accepted for any reason. No refunds are guaranteed for any purchased items and are all based on the sole discretion of Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC. ALL disputes are under the sole discretion of Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC and must be handled within 24 hours of delivery. No refunds or exchanges are guaranteed for items purchased. All items are final sale.
6. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC strives to achieve 100% satisfaction with all of our deliveries. If you are not satisfied for any reason with an item purchased through Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC, you may contact us within 24 hours of delivery. At our sole discretion, we will replace the product and/or refund your account in the amount of the item. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is only valid within the confines of all other terms and conditions listed herein, and may not apply to products that have been opened or consumed. If you have not contacted us after 24 hours have elapsed from the time of delivery, this guarantee becomes null and void. No refunds or exchanges are guaranteed.
7. Weights, Measurements, and Descriptions. It may not be possible to obtain certain items, such as produce or meat, that are of the exact weight or size specified. Thus, we reserve the right to provide you with a product requested within a similar weight or size and is at the sole discretion of your shopper. We can not be held liable for unintentional inaccuracies or product sizes that are unexpectedly changed by the manufacturer.
8. Out Of Stock Items. If a product you have selected is not in stock at the grocery store we reserve the right to, at our discretion, replace the product with an equivalent or similar product or omit the item, unless you specify other instructions for your shopper when placing your order. Similar items may be the same brand but a different type or flavor, or may be the same type of product but a different brand or style. All substitutions are at the sole discretion of your shopper. You are responsible for full payment of all substitutions.
9. Payments and Fees. You agree that all payments and fees for services provided by Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC shall be paid prior to or at the time of delivery. Should any dispute arise regarding any payments or fees, you agree to be responsible and liable for any fees, including attorneys’ fees and collection costs, that Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC may incur in attempts to collect any unpaid balances from you. Should a product price on our site be incorrect, you agree to pay any differences in prices and agree to the understanding that all prices are estimations. Any balances left unpaid by the end of business (5PM EST) on the date of delivery may be subject to an additional 10% fee. It is the expectation that all invoices are paid upon receipt. We understand that guests may not have cell phone service or internet due to travel, however attempts must be made to pay immediately upon receipt when possible. Invoices are due upon delivery and NOT upon grocery pick-up. You must keep an approved Credit Card on file until the delivery is complete and final payment is received. You hereby authorize Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC to charge the card on file at any time for the grocery receipt total, gratuity, and any applicable fees. Any order where an approved Credit Card is removed from your booking is automatically forfeited and applicable fees may apply. Payment is due immediately upon receipt. Automatic 10% gratuity will be added to orders totaling $150 or more. All sales are final, however if there is an issue with your order please reach out within 24 hours of delivery so we can best assist. Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC and all owners and employees are not responsible for liability for damaged or spoiled food or anything pertaining to food allergens. By agreeing to the Terms & Conditions you release Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC from all liability.
10. Services Offered and Fees. As a business type, Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC is a combination of a courier and personal assistant. We shop for and deliver groceries at your request. As such, we do not have any inventory nor do we directly sell any goods to you. You pay what we pay at the stores. Any additional surcharge is considered a shopping or standard delivery fee and is not considered profit from purchasing and reselling items.
11. Changes and Updates. We reserve the right to change any of these terms and conditions or any fees or charges related to the Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC service at any time. Your use of our grocery delivery service after any such change will be conclusively deemed acceptance of such change. Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC may discontinue or revise any or all aspects of our service without prior notice to you. Prices and availability of products are also subject to change without notice.
12. Text Message Policy: I authorize Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC and their scheduling software to send out text messages/calls about your appointment and for questions about your order.
13. Copyrights. All rights are reserved with regard to any content on Vacationgrocerydeliveryfl.com including text, logo, and other images. Any other use of materials on Vacationgrocerydeliveryfl.com, including, but not limited to, reproduction, modification, distribution or publication for any commercial or public purposes, without the prior written permission of Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC is strictly prohibited. Product photographs and product brand logos on our site are not used to represent either Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC or its services; they are not the property of Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC and no trademark or copyright infringement is intended. If you are the copyright holder of a photograph or product image used on our site and you would like it removed, please contact us regarding your image. 1. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Your use of the Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC service and Vacationgrocerydeliveryfl.com is entirely at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC, disclaims all representations and warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties as to the availability, accuracy, or content of information, products, or services. Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC, including its owners, investors, employees, and representatives shall not be held liable for damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, arising from your use of, or inability to use, the Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC service or Vacationgrocerydeliveryfl.com, or any other claims related in any way to your relationship with Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC. Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC only provides the service of selecting and delivering groceries and we shall not be held responsible in any way for any reactions, illness, or problems caused by any of the products we deliver. 1. Indemnification and Disclaimers. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC harmless from any claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising in connection with a violation of these terms and conditions by you. Despite our best efforts, we can not warrant that our website, Vacationgrocerydeliveryfl.com, will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free from viruses or other harmful components. We reserve the right to deny service to anyone, at any time, and for any reason, as allowed by law, or for any other reason. 2. Privacy and Security. We may use the email address or phone number associated with your account to contact you regarding your order, delivery, or to provide other pertinent information regarding Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC, but we will not use it to advertise, send spam, or for any other unsolicited promotional purpose. We will not sell or share any of your information to any other persons or organizations outside of trustworthy third-party groups to perform certain functions such as processing credit card payments, except as required by law. We also take every reasonable and known precaution to provide a safe and secure environment for transactions. 3. Legal. These terms and conditions state your entire agreement with Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC regarding the use of the Vacation Grocery Delivery LLC grocery delivery service and VacationgrocerydeliveryFL.com. If any portion of this agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intention of the parties, and the remainder of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect. If you have any questions regarding theIf you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us prior to placing any orders.